Saturday, March 20, 2021

Happy Feet With Everlasting Comfort Foot Rest

Disclosure: I received adjustable travel foot rest for free from Everlasting Comfort in order to facilitate this review. All opinions are my own. I may collect a share of sales from the link on this page if you decide to shop from them using the discount code.

              My family has been going to the drive in movie theater at least once a month recently. And I really like to get super comfortable while sitting in the back seat. One way to relax is by putting my feet up. So I really like that Everlasting Comfort's adjustable travel foot rest allows me to place my feet in its' hammock. Thus, it helps take the pressure off of my back as it elevates my feet to a more comfortable position. Also, I like how the memory foam material conforms to my feet, acting  like a second skin.  Another feature that makes the foot hammock such a great product are the adjustable straps that allow you to make it any height you desire. You can get 20% off, any product from their website, using the discount code: venicemusiclawyer 

https://www.everlastingcomfort.net/discount/venicemusiclawyer

                Most recently, we planned a road trip, because I really wanted to see Coming to America 2. The closest drive in theater it was playing at is located 2 hours away from our home. It's not easy sitting in a car for such a long amount of time. Usually my body begins to ache a little, but luckily I had installed my new foot hammock in the back seat.  I noticed that resting my feet in it for the car ride helped my body relax,  as well as my feet didn't feel as cramped. I was so glad that I arrived feeling eager to see the film, thanks to my comfy foot rest, so I could continue to sit back with my happy feet up and enjoy watching the talented costume designer Ruth E. Carter's incredible costume designs come to life as they were revealed larger than life on the big screen. I was excited to see how she was able to incorporate all the research she did for Black Panther, into making stunning costumes for another movie.

Additionally, I am wearing my own design, The Queenie4ever slip on sneaker. If you are interested in the sneaker please send us an e-mail at info@Queenie4ever.com

0 comments: