Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Easy Room Refresh

 I was gifted some of these items in order to facilitate this review. All opinions are my own. I may collect a share of sales from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them.

          One of the easiest ways to transform a bedroom into a stylish retreat is to simply change the sheets. I thought it would be fun to upgrade my bedding for the New Year. The Tafts' Silk pillowcase is certainly a great way to give my bedroom an upscale look. Mixing in a mulberry silk pillowcase with my usual cotton pillowcases makes my bed feel quite luxurious. I chose the Misty rose pink shade because I wanted a pretty color to match the regal fairytale design of my custom robin's egg blue hued headboard, which has a crown emblem on it. So why not make my bedding fit for a Princess as well. What I like most about the Tafts' pillowcase is that its' sleek and smooth fabric protects my hair from getting knotted or from being pulled out. Also, the silk naturally regulates the temperature. So far, it has been keeping me cool.

          Since I upgraded my pillowcase, I felt like it would be fun to add a new sheet set. The Wild Sage's Purple leopard sheets coordinates perfectly with my new pink pillowcase to create a fun boho princess style. I really like the pattern of these sheets as well as the color, for I have never seen a pastel purple leopard print before. So, It really caught my creative eye. And, it gave me an idea of how to make my room look unique.

          New pajamas are a must to make me feel cozy and comfy lounging in my new bed sheets. I really like the fit and print of Culayii's Long-blue dot pajama set. Now that my bedroom makeover is complete, I am looking forward to a really good dream to start off the new year relaxed and refreshed.

Pillowcase:  https://amzn.to/3FCpts7

Pjs: https://amzn.to/3FxdHz3


0 comments: