Thursday, July 28, 2022

RIPT APPAREL T-SHIRTS PART 3

Disclosure: I received clothing from Ript Apparel in order to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own. I may collect a share of sales from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them.

            As a Ript Apparel Ambassador, graphic t-shirts and hoodies are one of my favorite go to clothing items to style my outfits around. That's why I love the wide variety of creative designs that Ript Apparel Offers. I have been having a lot of fun picking from Ript Apparels' recent offerings, so I can dress up to match the theme of where I'm going. I chose the following three pieces to use as a base to build cute outfits around food and films.

                                                                       alnk.to/fawN5xY

            The first item I am featuring is the Harry Potter Magical places t-shirt in Kelly green. I wore it to watch an advanced screening of Fantastic Beasts: Secrets of Dumbledore in IMAX, held in a Regal Theatre. Since it is a super long movie with a running time of 2 hours and 23 minutes, I knew that I wanted to wear a more comfortable version of my Hogwart's school uniform. Thus, it was great to just switch out my usual button up shirt to this much softer Harry Potter themed T-shirt. I like that the design displays many different areas of Hogwarts. I chose green because I identify as Slytherin. It surprised me that the shirt became a green screen at the theatre's photo booth.  

alnk.to/h6Bkem8

            The Huggable red panda hoodie in Black from the Ript Apparel Daily deal section is the second item that I am showcasing. Since I enjoyed watching the Turning Red movie, I thought it would be fun to order a Red Panda Mei themed donut from California Donuts, who offered it to celebrate Asian Pacific Heritage Month. I really liked the character Mei's style so much that I decided to put a Mei themed outfit together using the hoodie. I even wore a red wig to truly get the full look. I had it on to pick up the donut. Of course, I thought it would be nice to do a little photo shoot in front of the donut shop, holding the themed donut as it looked cute with my new hoodie. What I liked most about this hoodie is that it creatively has references to the Turning Red movie.


                                                                      alnk.to/7flak0M

            The Coffee cat t-shirt in heavy metal is the final item I am featuring today. On the weekends, my parents and I sometimes go see a matinee film and then pick an interesting  place to eat lunch afterwards. This time we watched a prequel to one of my favorite anime, called Fruits Baskets: Prelude. The shirt design features cats that are made out of coffee. Since the Fruits Basket character Kyo is the zodiac sign of the cat,  I thought I would dress up to match a cat theme. I accessorized my outfit with cat ears. Next, I decided it would be a tasty treat, to incorporate the t-shirt's coffee theme in my lunch choice.  Hence, I decided to order a decadent crepe and gelato that were all coffee flavored. I had a blast wardrobe styling all three items. Stay tuned for another batch of Ript Apparel Clothing items!

0 comments: