Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Wavelength Game Night with My Squad

Disclosure: I received Asmodee games from Tryazon in order to facilitate this review. All opinions are my own. I may collect a share of sales from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them.

       As a fan of hosting fun themed parties, I wanted to find a table cloth that was on point, to decorate my gaming space. I decided to go shopping at my local fabric store with my mom, who is really good at spotting a bargain and knowing my style. This means we are on the same wavelength of what I was looking for. We headed over to the sale section and the fabric that caught her attention reminded me of a wavelength pattern. She succeeded in helping me to pick out the perfect colorful fabric to match my game night theme.

       I recommend playing the game with your close group of friends, since the game requires the players to be on the same wave length. In particular, it helps players in terms of giving and comprehending the clue. However, I had my friends draw for team spots. One example from a round that we played was that I gave my team the clue utensils, because the colored lines were skewed slightly more to the un-hygienic part of the wheel. Most people may think that a spoon is clean, but they could have been used.

       I think it is interesting that the opposing team has an opportunity to score a singular point during your team's turn. They must discuss as a group whether they think the clue is generally pointing more in agreement to one side or the other. When my mom's team played. The clue was SpongeBob and the colorful lines on the wheel were just a bit on the round side. She thought this because in the episode "Not Normal" the typically square shaped Sponge Bob loses his sponginess, such that his head takes on a round appearance. In this case, the card the team got read square versus round. Unfortunately, her team misinterpreted the clue as being only square. On the other hand, I got a point for my team because I had insider knowledge on her thought process, since I have watched the cartoon with my mom.

Additionally, I am wearing my own design, The Queenie4ever floral butterfly dress. If you are interested in the dress please send us an e-mail at info@Queenie4ever.com


0 comments: